- Posted: October 27, 2021
- Location: Greater Manchester
- Start date: Immediate start
- Salary: £26kpa, company benefits and career development
Location: Greater Manchester
Position: Permanent- Full-time 40 hours per week
Salary: £26kpa, company benefits and career development
We are recruiting for a talented and experience Event Manager to work at International 5Star Hotel Group, based in Greater Manchester, to manage and running events at the hotel, ranging from Corporate and Business events, Private Functions and Weddings.
The main responsibilities of the Event Manager will be meeting potential clients, liaising with suppliers, external agencies, as well as leading and motivating a team, always ensuring a high professionalism and service level.
The Event Manager should have experience working as an Event Manager ideally from a 5Star Hotel or similar environment, be passionate and believe in providing high quality of customer service to give memorable and faultless events. Solid knowledge of food and beverage, able to demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills, with an eye to detail.
In return you will receive
- 28 days holiday, including Bank Holidays.
- Opportunity for career development and to join training programmes.
- Free meals and beverages
- Discount on hotel accommodation, restaurants, bars and spas for friends and family.
For more information on this role, please contact Sandra on 07711400028 or register online at www.angelhr.org