- Posted: October 11, 2021
- Location: London and remote
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Human Resources
Education Recruitment Consultant
Salary on application
Monday-Friday 40 hrs per week + on call rota
An experienced recruiter? Hungry, driven to succeed? What’s better than placing someone in their perfect role? You’ll reap in the rewards as the desk keeps growing. We don’t want to stay stagnant, once you’ve hit target, we’ll want you to increase and hit another. Its important to constantly move and stay ahead of the game.
Who are we looking for?
Bags of enthusiasm, a positive attitude and not afraid to pick up the phone. You’re a good communicator with the ability to work as part of a team. Across the division we do share candidates from time to time and help out our teammates when in need. Your driven to reach targets and it’s a group effort after all.
- Working on education roles across London, filling shifts and pre-empting the need for future
- Payroll administration and bookings on client and inhouse portals
- Building on warm leads and plus ones. Your motivated to get double or triple bookings when a client calls
- Got a candidate spare? You won’t hesitate to ring round the clients and get another shift filled.
- Client meetings, visiting new clients to understand hiring needs and the potential for Angel to assist across multiple divisions
- On site check ins with staff. Upon large scale events where necessary, consultants will be required at venue to check in Angel staff ready for work.
- Overseeing compliance docs once a candidate has been registered, ensuring all RTW/training docs are up to date.
- Work closely with clients to advise and understand their hiring needs at busy times of the year
- Build strong relationships with both clients and candidates to maximise retention of business
This list is not exhaustive and from time to time where needed you may be asked to assist in other areas according to the business needs.
Contact Lily on 02076402731 or email email@example.com