- Posted: September 29, 2021
- Location: Darlington, County Durham, DL3
- Start date: Working Full time or Part time hours Monday to Friday.
- Salary: £10 -£12 per hour
Our client are bringing in a new HR system and require a temporary clerk to support with data cleansing and document migration.
- All employment records are being mass downloaded for every active employee.
- Key information to be migrated to a new system.
- Each employee file to be checked to ensure all related documents are updated and relevant documents on file.
- Investigating any gaps, if documents are not available and logging this.
- In addition to that you will be taking a mass extract of employees job descriptions from the current system onto an Excel document.
- Copying certain extracts of each individual person jobs description on to another template.
- Good knowledge of Excel would be advantageous as well as an excellent eye for detail and ability to spot any errors.
- We are looking for a safe pair of hands as the job requires a respect for confidential information.
Flexible to work full or part time hours as long as the work gets done and progress is made.
The job role should be around 2 months and will then be reviewed in December as there may be more work available depending on business needs.