- Posted: December 17, 2020
- Location: Darlington DL1
- Start date: Working 39 hours per week. You will need to be flexible to work 7 day's per week, up to 8pm on an evening and weekends.
- Salary: £9.13 Per hour.
Customer Care Adviser required for an immediate start on an ongoing temporary basis. This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday, based in Darlington.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a high quality service to all customers, maintaining and enhancing the current service that is offered and contributing to the overall effectiveness of the Customer Care Department.
- Answering calls on the inbound complaints team
- Using Chat function to resolve queries in first instance
- Logging any issues
- Provide high level of customer service.
- Administration duties associated with the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous customer service experience.
- IT proficient with good knowledge of Microsoft packages, especially Excel.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Calm and patient.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Good team player.
Working 39 hours per week. You will need to be flexible to work 7 day’s per week, up to 8pm on an evening and weekends.