- Posted: December 09, 2021
- Location: SE, BR
- Start date:
Job title: Chef
Pay: £11/£14.00 per hour
Postcode: SE & BR areas
School time hours,
Monday – Friday
09:00 – 15:00
We have a temporary position available for a Chef to help provide support to their staff.
Are you in the SE or BR area and looking for flexible work?
Maybe you’re hungry and driven to reach Head Chef level or perhaps you`re looking for a Monday-Friday role to take some time out for family?
We work with garden centres, cafes, restaurants, schools, and hotels – all of which have current vacancies that could be perfect for you.
So, if you like to make people`s life a better experience with your food – what are you waiting for?
Grab your whites and knives! We are excited to welcome you to our team!
What should I expect?
As a GA you will be providing essential help to the existing staff. With increase in demand, so does the workload and an extra set of hands is beneficial.
Because it is a role with wide job description, you can expect (but not necessarily) to be asked to:
- To assist in the presentation of food services, maintaining a high standard of service and hygiene.
- To clear and clean working areas, including equipment and utensils.
- To comply with all the legal and hygiene requirements.
- To assist as directed, with all aspects of preparation and presentation of food
- To assist at service time by serving the customers
- To operate the cash register (if required) and make necessary sales records.
- To aid with cleaning of equipment
- To ensure work areas and equipment are left clean.
What do I need?
- Enhanced DBS Clearance – essential (can get one with Angel)
- 2x Proof of Address – essential for recruitment process
- 2x References we can validate – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of National Insurance number – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK – essential for recruitment process
- Catering Experience – not essential, but always a plus
- Food Hygiene Qualifications – not essential (can get e-training with Angel)
- Local roles
- Flexible work
- Work/life balance
- Accredited training with certificates
- Holiday pay- earn as you work
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Up to 40 hours per week
- Many more company benefits
- Immediate start
Call Vladimir on: 02079402010 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance / enquries about the application process.
Alternatively you can send your CV, phone number & date/time you can talk, to Miss. Wiggin on email@example.com