- Posted: July 27, 2021
- Location: Kent
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Recruitment
Chef Supervisor – Term Time – Kent – Near Gravesend Term Time
£16000 per annum, up to £10.50 – £11.30 per hour
Term time only, £16k per annum or pro rata up to £19k
Term time only
Up to 12 weeks holiday
32.5 hours per week from 7.30am until 2.00pm Monday to Friday term time only
Meals on duty
Free car parking, Will need a car
We are seeking an experienced and passionate chef supervisor to work for a small primary school in Kent, near Gravesend. Working for a smaller contract caterer with opportunity for progression
Ideally, we are seeking someone who has worked with in education, who is passionate about cooking and preparing creative and tasty dishes for the students.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced chef supervisor to make the first step into management and making a name for themselves, as you will be overseeing the kitchen with the assistance of a small team.
- Supervising a small team
- Preparing breakfast and lunch all from fresh
- Stock taking, ordering of stock and stock rotation
- Making sure that all the H&S and F&H regulations are met
- Building good relationships with the headmaster.
- Controlling the budget
The ideal candidate
- Have a can-do attitude
- Good team player and be able to work on their own initiative
- Able to motivate staff and be a strong leader
- Be passionate and creative about food
- Love to work with children
- Good understanding of P&L accounts
- 7061/2 trained or equivalent, would be an advantage.
Want to know more then apply today?
Call Andrea on 07872468680
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://easy.angel-hr.co.uk/candidate/register/step1 →