- Posted: October 12, 2021
- Location: Greater London/Essex
- Start date:
Role: Nursery Cook
Location: Dagenham/Barking/Chadwell Heath
Rate of pay: £11ph plus holiday pay
We are currently recruiting for Nursery cooks to work in Private Day Nurseries in the Dagenham/Barking/Chadwell Heath area . The perfect candidates will have a friendly manner and a warm approach to all aspects of running the nursery with children, team members and parents.
Do you have experience of working in a kitchen and a good knowledge of preparing and cooking meals for babies and young children? If so I would like to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have a level 2 certificate in food hygiene however training can be given. An enhanced DBS is preferred but Angel HR can support with the application if you don’t have one.
Some of the essential duties will include:
- Assisting with the daily preparation and serving all the nursery meals
- Work within a busy kitchen team.
- Checking of food allergies and dietary needs
- Cleaning and servicing the Kitchen equipment
- Assisting the ordering and maintaining the kitchen supplies
- Complete necessary kitchen checks and paperwork as required
- Work as part of the nursery team
- Be confident in speaking to parents about the menus
- £11ph plus holiday
- Temporary but ongoing work
- A professional service that will always support its staff
- A temporary position may lead on to a permanent opportunity
- Immediate Start
- Paid Weekly
- Holiday pay
- Access to FREE training courses
If you believe this role is for you, I would love to hear from you. Click apply or call Veebha on 02085632220 to discuss further.