- Posted: October 05, 2021
- Location: London
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Recruitment
Chef Manager – near Hampstead, London Borough of Camden
We have a great opportunity for an experienced chef manager to work in a private school up to 160 students. If you have experience managing a private school or have worked in high profile establishments then we would like to hear from you. Hampstead, London Borough of Camden
Are you an experienced chef manager who wants more time with the family or time for yourself ? Mon – Fri, weekends off and have up to 10 weeks holiday per year. Sounds like you? Then apply today.
Salary up to £29.500 plus up to 10 weeks holiday per annum
40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Free car parking
Between 7.00am – 4pm
Chef Manger – Job introduction
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about cooking and loves working with children. The chef manager will be managing a team of 6 including a chef.
- All food is from fresh ingredients
- Catering for up to 170 students
- Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you’ll maximise the performance of your team.
- Leading by example and setting high standards, you’ll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
- The chef manager must have experience working in a similar environment and have the ability to build a good relationship with their team and the client.
- We expect the chef manager to ensure fantastic food and exceptional service is provided, whilst assisting in managing the P&L accounts.
Sound like you then apply today! Want more information then call me Andrea 07872468680 TO START A.S.A.P