- Posted: September 06, 2021
- Location: London
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Recruitment
It is all happening for September 21, new term starting. We have a great opportunity for an experienced chef manager for a permanent role, in North London , or if you prefer you can start on a temporary basis to test the waters before you go permanent.
Are you an experienced chef manager who wants more time with the family or time for yourself ? Mon – Fri, weekends off and have up to 10 weeks holiday per year. Sounds like you? Then apply today. I can be the recruiter to arrange an interview for you, instead of being one of the many applicants when you apply directly.
Salary from 27k to 30k plus performance related bonus
Mon – Fri
40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Free car parking
Between 7.00am – 4pm, needs to be flexible
Up to 12 weeks holiday
Chef Manger – Job introduction
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about cooking and loves working with children. The chef manager will be managing a team of 4 staff
- Catering for up to 500 primary school children, mainly lunch service
- This is busy place therefore must have experience working within a secondary school.
- You will be working for one of the well know caterers within the UK, who take pride it what the offer to their students
- Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you’ll maximise the performance of your team.
- Leading by example and setting high standards, you’ll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
- The chef manager must have experience working in a similar environment and have the ability to build a good relationship with their team and the client.
- We expect the chef manager to ensure fantastic food and exceptional service is provided, whilst assisting in managing the P&L accounts.
Sound like you then apply today! Want more information then call me Andrea 07872468680