- Posted: June 22, 2022
- Location: London Borough of Dagenham and Barking
- Start date: Great opportunity for progression
- Salary: Contract Caterer
Chef Manager – London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
We have a great opportunity join a catering/facility company that oversees 60 education sites in Dagenham area.
They are involved in an very exiting project therefore we are recruiting for an experienced chef manager to oversee the front and back of house. The chef manager will be catering for 80 – 150 covers per day, with the assistance of 3 staff. All produce from fresh. We also cater for some hospitality, which gives you a bit of variety within this role.
This is a permanent role. There is the option to work as a temp to perm basis. For you to give you an idea of the vacancy.
The Chef Manager will bring ideas and innovation to create and deliver great tasting and healthy food options.
Up to £35k per annum depending on experience
37.5 hours per week, Mon to Fri
22 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
Training, development, and career progression opportunities
Defined contribution pension scheme operated through NEST
Private medical insurance (based on job role)
Flexible working and Family Friendly employment policies
Employee Assistance Programme and other health and well-being support
Does this sound like you
- A strong leader, passionate about high quality catering and excellent service delivery
- A dynamic, proactive, forward thinking approach with an ability to communicate at all levels
- Highly organised and thrives on working in a busy environment
- Sound knowledge of legislation, best practice and industry standards
- Computer literate
- Demonstrates financial and commercial acumen
- Excellent food preparation and production skills
- Ability to develop effective, supportive and positive working relationships.
- A customer and solutions focused approach
Apply today or call Andrea 07872468680 WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE
If you are shortlisted, I will contact you within 2 days of applying