- Posted: November 17, 2021
- Location: London
- Start date:
Chef De Partie
Location: Central London
At Angel HR we have exciting opportunities for Chef De Partie in London and surrounding areas.
We are happy to announce that now you can work with hotels, schools, restaurants – doing hours by your choice!
- Local roles
- Morning, Evening & Weekend shifts
- Flexible work
- Work/life balance
- Accredited training with certificates
- Holiday pay- earn as you work
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Be polite and calm with good manners
- Understanding of the importance of teamwork is adaptable
- You must have own “chef whites” and knives – some places do not provide them, and we all know the best knife for a chef is their own.
- To be eligible for this role you need to hold NVQ level 2.
- Have proof of `Right To Work in the UK`
- Provide two references
The positions are available ASAP and ongoing – are you ready to sharpen your blade and show `em how good food is made?
Please apply by uploading your CV and contact details on our website.
Feel free to contact Vladimir with any questions on:
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://easy.angel-hr.co.uk/candidate/register/step1 →