- Posted: May 10, 2022
- Location: Essex
- Start date: overtime paid if you work over 40 hours per week
- Salary: contract caterer
Chef de Partie – NEAR BRENTWOOD/ ESSEX
Is it time for a change? We have a great opportunity for an experience chef de partie to be part of a new contract, assisting the HC, within the kitchen of a golf club, near Brentwood/Essex, you will be working in a lovely tranquil environment.
This is a great opportunity for you to show off your skills and passion, where there will be plenty of opportunity for progression.
The golf club has up to 600 members catering for small events, bar menu and restaurant dining. you want to know more, call Andrea on 07872468680 and apply today?
What our client can offer
- £12.50 – £14.50 per hour paid for a 40-hour week plus overtime
- This is a permanent role, but you could start as a temp to perm
- Between 7.30am – 7.30pm
- Meals on duty
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking – own transport would be to your advantage
- Opportunity to earn overtime if you would like to assist with outside events
- Immediate start
- Working for a small events company where you are part of the team and not just a number.
The ideal chef de partie
- Great communication skills and build good relationships with the client and members of the club
- Great attitude
- Must be enthusiastic and passionate
- Opportunity to show off some of your leadership skills
- Preferably have come from a similar background
I will contact you within 3 days if you are shortlisted, we also have other opportunities available