- Posted: December 01, 2021
- Location: Oxfordshire and Berkshire
- Start date: plus overtime
- Salary: for a contract caterer
CHEF DE PARTIE FOR AN EDUCATION SITE IN OXFORD
Are you an experienced chef who wants more time with the family or time for yourself ? up to 10 weeks holiday per year. Sounds like you? Then apply today.
Tired of working late nights and weekends? Reap the rewards as a chef working within a school.
- From £13.00 – £13.90 per hour
- 40 hours per week between
- No late nights or split shifts
- 5 out of 7 days – will have regular weekends off on a rota basis
- Free car parking
- Opportunity to progress within the company
The chef de partie will ensure fantastic food and exceptional service is provided with the assistance of front of house staff. This is an opportunity to show your skills and possibly progress into a sous chef in the near future. You’ll be working in a busy environment cooking food from fresh produce, and putting a smile on the students face with your exceptional skills and creativity.
- Catering for breakfast, midmorning break and lunch.
- Catering for hot meals and grab and go
- Stock taking, ordering of stock and manage wastage
- Build excellent relationship with the students
- Assist on the counter during lunch service
- Ensure all students requirements are delivered
Who are we looking for?
If you come from a contract catering, or have worked in an education site, used to a busy environment and have the passion to cook exceptional food to company standards, then this is for you. This is a great opportunity to make a mark for yourself. We need a great attitude and bags of enthusiasm from you.
Grab your chef whites and call Andrea on 07872468680