- Posted: May 13, 2022
- Location: South End, Essex
- Start date:
- Salary: £14-£20 per hour
We are looking for enthusiastic Chefs who will help us to look after our Kitchen and our clients and employee’s food.
Position will be in South End, Essex
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a general background of cooking, cleaning and looking after employees.
You will take pride in prepping and cooking healthy and nutritious food for our teams. You will also help us to maintain the health and safety aspect of looking after this space, as well as keeping it clean and tidy. Our teams are expected to monitor and keep this space clean, but this role will come and make this staff canteen feel welcoming and homely for our teams.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a chef, you will be responsible for training, supporting and motivating the Team to deliver an excellent staff experience. A Chef will also be required to ensure standards are met and ensure that health and safety are top priorities.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Ensure kitchen areas are maintained to the highest cleanliness standards
• Ensure standards are constantly monitored and action taken to ensure compliance
• Plan staff food quantities so they are in line with the company’s business levels
• Establish innovative ways of enhancing the internal customer dining experience
• Promote the restaurant as a relaxing and friendly place to visit and eat
• Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety and Hygiene Regulations
• Carry out any other reasonable task set by the Management
• WORKING IN A TEAM
• Maintains and encourages an upbeat vibe within the work place and maintaining an excellent level of positivism to ensure a good and healthy work climate.
• The position requires a minimum of 3 months experience in a similar role
Please feel free to apply online.