- Posted: October 01, 2021
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Recruitment
CHEF DE PARTIE – PERMANENT – WARE- HERTFORDSHIRE
We have a great opportunity for an experienced chef who has worked within an education site or a BI site , to assist the chef manager to work for a leading contract caterers in the UK, in Ware, Hertfordshire.
I might work for a recruitment agency, my job is to make sure you get an interview with the client, so you are not one of many candidates.
Are you an experienced chef who wants more time with the family or time for yourself ? Up to 10 – 12 weeks holiday per year
- Paying up to £25k term time only equivalent to £12 per hour
- 40 hours per week between
- No late nights or split shifts
- 5 out of 7 days – on a rota basis between 6.30am – 7.30pm
- Free car parking, will need own transport
- Opportunity to progress within the company
The chef de partie will ensure fantastic food and exceptional service is provided with the assistance of front of house staff. This is an opportunity to show your skills and possibly progress into a sous chef in the near future. You’ll be working in a busy environment cooking food from fresh produce, and putting a smile on the students face with your exceptional skills and creativity. We also cater for hospitalty where you can use your creativity as a chef de partie
- Catering for breakfast, midmorning break and lunch.
- Catering for hot meals and grab and go
- Stock taking, ordering of stock and manage wastage
- Build excellent relationship with the students
- Assist on the counter during lunch service
- Ensure all students requirements are delivered
Who are we looking for?
If you come from a contract catering, or have worked in an education site, used to a busy environment and have the passion to cook exceptional food to company standards, then this is for you. This is a great opportunity to make a mark for yourself. We need a great attitude and bags of enthusiasm from you.
Grab your chef whites and call Andrea on 07872468680