- Posted: December 01, 2021
- Location: Based in Bingley, BD16
- Start date: Working 3-4 full days (8:30 till 17:00 or 9:00 till 17:00) Monday and Wednesday's. Third day there is the option to work two half day's or one full day depending on personal circumstances.
- Salary: Salary: £18,000.00-£18,070.00 per year
I am actively recruiting for an Invoicing processor to manage the invoicing in the installations department for my client based in Bingley – an immediate start is available! This role is initially for a period of 3-6 months with the possibility of a permanent position.
Duties include: –
- Manually processing invoices
- Scanning invoices
- Emailing and posting of invoices
- Handling client requests with installers, store managers, store colleagues and area installation managers. Requiring professional communication in your written and verbal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work calmly and flexibly under pressure
- Problem solving attitude with a keen eye for detail
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and outlook
- You may be required to work on your own initiative
- Experience of SAP would be an advantage but training can be provided.
Working 3-4 full days (8:30 till 17:00 or 9:00 till 17:00) Monday and Wednesday’s. Third day there is the option to work two half day’s or one full day depending on personal circumstances.