- Posted: August 20, 2021
- Location: Cranborne, Wimborne, East Sussex
- Start date: Immediate start
- Salary: £17, 500 pa, based on 37.5 hour per week
Permanent: Full-Time, 37.5 per hour per week
Location: Cranborne, Wimborne, East Sussex
Salary: £17, 500 pa, based on 37.5 hour per week
We are currently recruiting for experience Support Workers to work for one of the UK’s leading providers of support of people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
As the Support Worker you will be working within a small team and will be providing support to people with leaning disabilities and complex needs.
Your duties will be:
- Providing Support to residents
- Maintaining accurate and details records, reports, care plans etc.
- Administration of medication
- Assisting with cooking and shopping
- Planning and take part in activities
In return you will receive:
- Flexible working hours
- Training and career development
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Wellbeing & Support Programme
- Staff incentive scheme
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Sandra on 07711400028 or register online at www.angelhr.org